There are a number of ways to ensure that you are getting the best vacation package available on AppleVacations.com. In last week’s blog I mentioned our “Last Minute Deals” search. This week I’d like to share with you some tips on using Apple Vacations’ Quick Search. Here are some quick and easy steps.
1. Enter the number of travelers on our homepage, destination, or hotel pages. If you are looking to book multiple rooms, or more 4 adults in 1 room, we suggest you call your travel agents for assistance.
Money Saving Tip – Generally if you are traveling with a larger party, you will receive a reduced per person price for the hotel room, however, this isn’t the case at all hotels.
2. You’ll then get a list of hotels, sorted by price, from the least expensive on up. There are tabs at the top of the hotel list if you are more interested in searching alphabetically for a hotel you know, or by rating to enjoy a particular level of comfort.
3. Once you’ve selected your hotel we’ll provide you with a list of possible room categories, along with a brief description and the cost per person to upgrade. If you choose to purchase the standard room category, simply select the first option presented.
4. Now, you’re well on your way to completing your reservation. This step for many is among the most critical steps in the shopping process. This page is our Apple Extras. Here you can choose from an array of items to make your vacation more enjoyable and stress-free. In this area you can elect to purchase Travel Protection, non-stop transfers to your resort, pre-book excursions, or even pre-purchase a relaxing message.
5. This brings us to the final step of the process before you complete your transaction….The Billing Page. For this step, please make sure you have in hand the following items:
- Full names of all traveling passengers as listed on their Passports (for International Travel) or on their state-issued photo ID (for domestic travel).
- Your credit card number, billing address, and SSV code. This is the 3 digit code that can be found on the back of your credit card.
- If you’ve made a previous transaction on AppleVacations.com, you will need to enter the email address used on your previous transaction. If you are a first time customer we’ll ask you for your email address, along with a password with question and answer for retrieval purposes.
Once you’ve entered the information, scroll through and read Apple Vacations’ Fair Trade Contract. You will be asked to check a box that signifies that you have read and accepted the terms of this document.
Lastly, click on the complete booking icon. After a minute of so of reserving your inventory and processing your credit card, we will display a confirmation number for your reservation. An email will be sent to you with your reservation details. Please keep this email handy as it has the details of your vacation along with contact information for your selected Travel Agency.
Hope this bit of information helps and as always feel free to email your suggestions to email@example.com so we can help make our website better fit your travel needs.