The beauty and elegance of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya will astound you the moment you step in the lobby. It is a small hotel with 90 ocean front suites. The artwork, amenities and detail put into this hotel are truly exquisite. It is a perfect couples retreat, honeymoon destination or luxurious getaway.
If you are not looking for the hustle and bustle of a large resort, with constant music, and pool games, this is definitely a place for you. It is very serene and tranquil with an emphasis on wellness.
What stood out to me on my visit to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya:
- The attention to detail in the hotel is extraordinary. From the perfectly appointed artwork throughout the resort, to specially chosen cutlery and designed place settings in the restaurants. I was impressed at everything that was really well thought out.
- The hotel does not in any way feel like a museum, but the artwork could rival what is in a museum.
- There are no room numbers. Every room has a name.
- They have a tequila station where fine tequilas can be tasted.
- There is a dock right at the hotel, and for something different they offer shopping tours via boat (no extra charge) and also sunset cruises (extra charge). In the photos, the smaller purple boat is for shopping tours and the larger catamaran is for sunset cruises.
- La Canoa Restaurant has an elegant small dining room adjacent to the restaurant, which is perfect for a private dinner or a rehearsal dinner. It’s a very special place.
- El Chiringuito Beachside Grill is next to the pool & beach and it offers fresh seafood, chicken and grilled favorites on a wood fire using the native hardwood Zapote and Mesquite. The smell of the wood fire grill is amazing and it is a really unique restaurant that Zoetry has to offer.
- The Thalasso center has a therapeutic seaweed pool. This is supposed to remove the “unwanted” minerals from your body and replenish those you need.
- There are photos in one of the lounges with all the celebrities who have stayed there. But to find out who they are, you have to visit yourself!
Stay tuned for my next blog on what was my absolute favorite thing about Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya.