(Elk Grove Village, IL – Aug. 9, 2012) Apple Vacations today announced 11 new exclusive vacation flights to Mexico and the Caribbean from multiple US gateways. The expanded offerings enable Apple Vacations’ to provide consumers with thousands of new airseats – a year over year increase of 15% – on exclusive vacation flights initiating throughout the US in time for the winter 2012/2013 travel season.
Additionally, Apple Vacations will expand operations into three new markets: Austin, TX, Des Moines, IA and Kansas City, MO. New winter exclusive vacation flights include:
• Austin, TX to Cancun, Mexico
• Detroit to Montego Bay, Jamaica
• Des Moines, IA to Cancun, Mexico
• Hartford, CT to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• Kansas City, MO to Cancun, Mexico
• Kansas City, MO to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
• Kansas City, MO to Los Cabos, Mexico
• Lansing, MI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
• Minneapolis to Huatulco, Mexico
• Rockford, IL to Montego Bay, Jamaica
• St. Louis to Huatulco, Mexico
“We are always looking for new ways to offer new vacation experiences to our customers,” said Tim Mullen, Apple Vacations President. “Extensive consumer research and input from travel agents helps us to determine what new, nonstop flights to offer to ‘which’ destinations’ from ‘what city’. We try to make our customer’s vacation experience the best it can be – and many times it starts with ‘where they want to go’ and how easily they can get there. This is where that experience begins.”
Apple Vacations works with established airlines such as Sun Country Airlines, Frontier Airlines. jetBlue Airways and AirTran Airways to provide customers with state-of-the-art, first generation aircraft for its exclusive vacation flights. There are many advantages to flying on one of Apple Vacations’ exclusive vacation flights:
• Nonstop flights to new vacation hotspots – Apple Vacations has weekly nonstop flights from select gateways this winter to beach destinations like Costa Rica and Huatulco, Mexico. From many US gateways, Apple Vacations has the ONLY nonstop flights to a vacation destination.
• Vacation accessibility from underserved airports – This winter, Apple Vacations will have nonstop flights from Austin, TX, Rockford, IL, Lansing, MI, Des Moines, IA, Hartford, CT and Kansas City, MO, in addition to nonstop flights from larger cities like Chicago, Philadelphia and Minneapolis.
• Superior buying power – Apple Vacations is the number one tour operator in the world to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and its overall passenger volume results in rate advantage.
• With Apple Vacations, round-trip hotel transfers are always included on international packages. Depending on your hotel, this could save consumers up to $100 per person.