I have to get this off my chest…Tuesday after a long weekend always feels like Monday! Between the gloomy weather and coming to terms that summer’s over, all I want to think about is my next vacation. And I’ve got an idea! I’ve been listening to my sisters ask me “When are we going to take a Girls trip?” for months now. It’s time to show them all the relaxing amenities of an All-Inclusive Apple Vacation. Keep in mind, neither of them has actually been on an Apple Vacation yet, so I’m extra excited to be a guide for them. With all of these Apple Advantages, they are going to be really impressed!
The Best Apple Advantages
- Preferred Perks Plus – makes flying actually comfortable and I really like the non-stop transfers to your resort once you arrive.
- Flowered Shirts – “A friendly face in a faraway place” is an understatement. You just have to spot the flowered shirts, a.k.a. Apple Reps, when you arrive and you’re all set for an easy drive to your resort. Here’s another little extra bonus, there are non-stop transfers with Preferred Perks Plus. Apple Rep’s are in every resort, so if you have questions about your departure or looking for fun things to do outside the resort, they’re the people to ask.
- All-Inclusive – the best 2 words on any vacation. It’s definitely more relaxing when you’re lounging around the pool or on the beach and you’re not worrying about how much cash you have with you. Or when you’re going to a restaurant and there’s not bill to take care of at the end of your meal. It’s like a vacation for your wallet, and who doesn’t mind that?
- AV-OK – Total Vacation Security Package. It’s necessary if you ask me, and completely worth it. If there’s a price drop in your vacation, you can get refund. If you need to cancel, for whatever reason, you can get a refund. If something happens in resort, you’re covered. AV-OK = Peace of Mind.
- Last but not least, you’re in tropical paradise! All of the details I mentioned previously are wrapped up in a bow call an All-Inclusive Apple Vacation. I think it’s a big relief for vacationers to really unwind and relax and not have to worry about organizing the small details that Apple Vacations has to offer. Vacationers can enjoy what they came to do – VACATION.
I’m sure my sisters will love their first Apple Vacation, and I’ll keep you posted how the trip turns out. In the meantime, while I’m stuck in my cubicle today, I’ll daydream about the beautiful beaches of Punta Cana or Mexico.