You’ve asked and we’ve listened! Purchase a value vacation package with Apple Vacations and you will now have the option to select your seat! Apple Vacations scheduled value flights have historically not offered Seat Selection and you were advised of your seat assignment at the airport when you checked in for your flight, but times have changed. Now it’s your choice! Purchase a seat prior to departure to choose where you will sit, or simply arrive to the airport and a seat will be assigned upon check-in. It’s up to you!
We have created a user friendly Seat Selection application that allows you to select a seat when making a reservation through www.applevacations.com or AOL 4.0. To know if your flight offers Seat Selection, look for the ‘View Seats’ link under the flight choices when searching flight options.
If your flight offers Seat Selection, you will be able to select your seat in the ‘Apple Extras’ step of the booking process. Within the Your Flight section of the itinerary you have chosen, look for the ‘Select/Change Seats’ link.
Click the ‘Select/Change Seats’ link and a seating chart for each leg of your flight itinerary will appear.
3 Easy Steps !
- Select each leg of your flight itinerary by clicking on the tab at the top of the seat chart.
- Click on the seat number (s) you would like to purchase. The price of the seat as well as a description of the seat you chose will display next to each passenger. (Select the next leg and repeat this step.)
- When all seats are selected, click ‘Done’ at the bottom of the screen!
If you change your mind on the seats you chose, you have the option on the ‘Billing’ screen to make a change before you apply payment. It’s really just that easy!
A couple of quick tips:
- If you are traveling on AirTran Airways, some AirTran flights offer First Class and Coach seating. If you want First Class, be sure to choose the First Class (F) fare when selecting your flight. Selecting F fare class will display the First Class seating chart during Seat Selection. Otherwise, all other fare classes will display the Coach seat chart for Seat Selection.
- AirTran’s First Class section offers a large leather seat with a 37” seat pitch. First Class also includes all of the Preferred Perks Plus amenities including: priority check in & boarding, priority luggage (bags off the first), a snack box and two standard beverages per person. All of this is included in the price!
COMING IN FEBRUARY 2013! If you are traveling on Frontier Airlines, Frontier offers Stretch and Coach seating. You can choose any fare class and the seating chart will offer both Coach and the upgrade Preferred Perks Plus stretch seats. Preferred Perks Plus seats are located in rows 1-4 of the aircraft.
- Frontier’s Stretch seating offers a roomy 36’ seat pitch plus all of the Preferred Perks Plus amenities! Whether you choose Preferred Perks Plus seating or any other seat on the aircraft, enjoy complimentary Direct TV access with over 30 channels!
- If you choose a seat in the Exit Row of the aircraft, you must agree that you meet the physical needs and age requirements to sit in those seats. If you are unable to perform the duties of sitting in the Exit Row, you will be moved to another seat.
- If you did not select a seat during the reservation process and decide later that you want to purchase seats, no problem! Just give us a call at 1-800-517-2000 and we will be happy to assist you! But don’t delay the Seat Selection option will close 5 days prior to departure!
Reminder: Seat Selection is not available on all flights. Only flights displaying the ‘View Seats’ link when selecting flights will offer Seat Selection.