Here’s what you shared!
- Vacation at least once a year to take care of your wellbeing. – From Wendy
- Take a nightlight to put in the bathroom. Those rooms are dark at night. – From Debbie
- Take some little tube of after bite or something for bug bites. Some places have sand fleas and it really helps. – From Karen
- Always cross pack–don’t put all your things in one bag and his in another. And put a swimsuit and fresh underwear in your carry on. We also always bring a night light. – From Judy
- Zip lock containers for your shampoo/lotions, saves your clothes if they happen to open while flying. – From Barbie
- Pack/bring a small flashlight. Power outages happen and rooms/resorts can get very dark. Always have a copy of your passport…just in case off loss or theft. Many resorts do not have washcloths. If you need one, pack one. – From Michele
- Always be happy, thankful and make the best of your vacation! – From LouAnn
- Bring a pen! How many people don’t have a pen on the plane?! – From Aaron
- Take a plug adapter to fit all your chargers sometimes there is only one free outlet in the room. – From Rebecca
- Back a few tea lights – in your checked bag of course. Then make a romantic evening on the balcony with a glass of wine. Aaahh!! – From Sheilia
Interested in more Travel Tips? Check out Apple Vacations Quick Links & Things to Know Before You Go!