While Cancun, Riviera Maya, Punta Cana and Jamaica lead the list of popular destination spots, there’s an island a little over 20 miles off the coast of Mexico that deserves your undivided attention.
Secrets Aura Cozumel
• Secrets Aura features an intimate setting with exclusive feel and stylish suites known for private terraces or swim-up access.
• No kids? Secrets Aura is the only Adults-Only resort on Cozumel.
• Snorkeling? YES! Secrets Aura is strategically located near Cozumel’s main reefs, which are part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. And there’s a full service dive operator on site.
• Relax! Secrets Aura boasts the most complete spa on the island that also comes with stunning ocean views
• Like tennis? Secrets Aura is partially owned by Rafael Nadal, who had two professional-grade tennis courts installed on resort grounds. One is clay, the other is hard surface and you can play on both!
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
• It’s about fun: Sunscape Sabor is meant for everyone — families, couples and singles. It’s the most well-rounded resort on the island.
• Stretch your legs! Sunscape Sabor is the largest and most spacious beachfront resort in Cozumel.
• Have kids? No problem! Sunscape Sabor has an Explorer’s Club for kids ages 3 to 12 and Core Zone Teen’s Club for teens 13 to 17.
• Snorkeling galore! Like Secrets Aura, Sunscape Sabor has a prime location near the must-see Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System.
• Sunscape Sabor is home to the largest beach area in Cozumel!
For more information on Cozumel, click here — http://applev.ac/1ouyVTz