Written by Carley Bobb, AVDW Wedding Guest Coordinator
With the summer months creeping up, the Apple Vacations Destinations Weddings department is ready to be at your assistance for all your travel purposes! Need a little convincing as to why selecting a destination wedding is the right choice for your special day?
Here are 5 reasons that a destination wedding is the perfect way to say “I do”:
- While traditional weddings are around 5 hours, the bride and groom feel pressure trying to greet all the guests individually. With a destination wedding, it allows a few days being spent all together and much more personal bonding time! We recommend taking some time to do a group excursion or sunset catamaran cruise with your guests.
- 25% of couples that say “I Do” each year choose the destination wedding route. Be unique! Escape the norm and stand out from everybody else.
- Save on decorations for the wedding and reception. Allow the destination itself make up for it! With beautiful tropical sunsets and crystal clear ocean water, what other decorations would you need?
- A destination wedding is a mini-vacation for you and your loved ones!
- You can start the honeymoon early. Just arriving at your destination can put you in a relaxed mood and prepare you for the best day of your life!
Apple Vacations Destination Wedding department is full of experienced and friendly destination wedding specialists and wedding guest coordinators fully prepared to make your special day in a tropical paradise as stress-free and enjoyable as possible!
If you want more information on a destination wedding, contact your favorite travel agent or click here!