By: Stylist Melissa Lynn
Beauty & Fashion Contributor
You’ve saved your sick days, made your list and checked it twice. It’s the year end, and you’re checking out with the holiday break on the horizon; a time to reflect and relax with family and friends. While some of us settle at home, others travel the cityscape, finding space between the
palm trees of tropics or under the stars of Europe’s high street.
But as savvy shoppers and holiday travelers alike, your mission is simple: Get, give and get out of town! So, we’ve compiled a list of stylish travel wear and gear for every jetsetter this season from simple stocking stuffers to our pick luxury bucket list trip.
It’s the little things…
1. Pack the passport, or you’re sure to be home alone this Christmas…
2. Hydrate with Kor while in transit.
3. For long flights and even longer naps, try this sleepmask.
4. Walk it out. Flat out. Footwear with ease, for everywear.
5. Be thoughtful, yet tasteful. Accessorize any bag with personalized luggage tags from Zazzle, offering a variety of options to monogram and match.
Prepared in all moments!
6. Never miss a moment, be the hometown HERO.
7. No grey area, but Violet Grey. TSA Approved Hair & Skin set to keep you dewy and glowing during and after departure.
8. Double duty: Keep warm and wrap up with a stylish oversized scarf for fashion and function.
9. Through rain or shine, there’s never a Lack of Color in cities lights or big blue beaches…
Safe, sights and sounds, in style.
10. Out of town but not out of mind. Simply Safe is sleek and superior security.
11. BeatsXFendi because style never sounded so good.
12. Accessories Renta little space in the suitcase but pack the flare.
13. The Globtrotters best friend is a classic crossbody handbag for everything you need, nothing left behind.
14. And when winter calls, the St Regis answers. For you or two, the regal rejuvenating Riviera Nayarit will help you press reset for success in 2016.
Stylist Melissa Lynn has more than 15+ years in the industry with a degree in Merchandise Marketing from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. SML has styled television appearances and music videos, viral and print advertising campaigns, red carpets, editorial shoots + look books.
Her work has been featured on major television shows and publications like Cosmopolitan, Dazed Magazine, LA Times, MTV and she contributes expert opinion for fashion news leaders such as Luxury Daily and TheHauteMess.com.