As February begins, we start to the prep for plans with loved ones, so why not pay special attention to what we pack when we are wearing less? (Wearing less to the beach that is!) You’re under the sun, and love is in the air. A great way to maintain those sexy beach vibes is with a little opposite effort!
- LACES OUT. Swap the typical floral prints for a some lace or crochet to show some skin.
- Toss those ‘flops. An alternative slip-on sandal in patent or a strappy wedge is great, and MUCH easier on all surfaces, even sand!
- Kiss your hair with highlighting treatments, and let the salty sea do the work.
- Opt for nudes or blush colors to set the tone instead of bright colors.
- Cover up and out. A sheer cover-up works well to wear at the beach or as a dress!
- A natural glow looks good. However, be safe, not sorry. Bring a hat, and use a sheer foundation that includes sunscreen for healthy fun in the sun.
Now that’s a day well-spent at the beach, babe.
1. Love+Salt 2. Malibu C 3. Randall Beach Tote 4. Becca ‘Amore’ CoverUp Pant 5. Tory Burch Miller Flop 6. Riona Sheer Gown 7. Becca Tankini 8. Miguelina + Oceana Panama Hat 9. Sophia Webster Strappy Wedge 10. Laura Mercier Foundation
*All stock and availability above may vary so book and buy now or find similar items and style inspiration here: Stylist Melissa Lynn
Stylist Melissa Lynn has more than 15+ years in the industry with a degree in Merchandise Marketing from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. SML has styled television appearances and music videos, viral and print advertising campaigns, red carpets, editorial shoots + look books.
Her work has been featured on major television shows and publications like Cosmopolitan, Dazed Magazine, LA Times, MTV and she contributes expert opinion for fashion news leaders such as Luxury Daily and TheHauteMess.com.